Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

medical forms

Yesterday afternoon, we picked up our medical forms. Our doctor was so great. He filled out the forms while we were sitting there, got them notarized, and then double checked them with us to make sure they were exactly what we needed. He answered our questions, and then didn't charge us for the office visit. Everyone in his office is very supportive of our adoption.

So today, I sent the medical forms to be apostilled. Now I'm just watching the mailbox every day for the 171-H. I sent the laptop off to be repaired too, and we should have it back within a week, plenty of time before we travel.

I looked at video cameras online, but we haven't made a decision yet about which one to buy.

I'm feeling tired today. I haven't been sleeping well. Too much on my mind! I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I was lucky enough to get a video camera from Santa Claus. Gerard also got me a DVD/CD burner that is external so that I can try to learn to create some nice home movies. I hope I get the chance to learn a little bit about this before I get the travel dates.
Joy