Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 25, 2008

90% on the 9th

We got a call from C. this afternoon. We still don't have definite travel dates, but we do know more. Our dossier was not registered today, so we won't be traveling on Feb. 2. We were relieved, because we are not experienced travelers. It would have been very stressful for us to get everything done in just a week's time. C. told us there is a 90% chance we'll travel on Feb. 9. She's hoping to know something Monday or Tuesday, and worst case scenario, we'll know something by next Friday, Feb. 1.

I'm feeling a lot less anxious than I did yesterday. Today I feel more excited. As Beth reminded me, my Valentine this year will be my precious little one!

Thanks to everyone for all the support over the last 2 days! It helped so much!

1 comment:

Mark and Sinziana said...

Ana,

The anxiety will pass and then it will be all joy! Start packing, get your new bills, and do other stuff to get ready, so when the TRUE CALL comes, you guys will be all set to head to Moscow!

Sinziana