Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I-171H

Our I-171H arrived today! R. brought in the mail, handed me the envelope, and we both just stared at it. We were in shock. I opened it, and couldn't believe it! I was holding our immigration approval! We immediately called C., and she was excited for us! We faxed it to her as soon as we got off the phone.

We're not sure when we're traveling. It could be as early as Feb. 2, or it could be Feb. 9. We will find out tomorrow. We're so anxious to know exactly when we're going. We're so excited and overwhelmed right now!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Ana,
WOW!!! I am so happy for you. I can not wait to hear about your travel dates.
Joy

Tiger & Kar said...

Congrats again! Norm & I are so happy for you & Russ. Will you know this week about travel dates?