Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

and more waiting

Still no email today from the agency, so this afternoon, I couldn't stand it any longer and I called. C. was on the phone with someone else, so I wasn't able to talk to her. She must be insanely busy right now, with families trying to finish their dossiers or travel before the Russian holiday begins. I left her a voice mail, so hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow. I'm hoping she'll be able to give us an idea of the time line, when we might be traveling, and if she's had any thoughts about which region we might be going to.

I think R. is sick again. At first, I thought it was just allergy, since he had gone mountain biking in the woods Sunday afternoon, but now he's a lot more congested. I think he has another cold. :(
And he's already had one this season already. I hope it passes quickly and he's feeling better soon.

No comments: