Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 17, 2007

ouch

I fell down the stairs this morning. I'm ok, just bruised and sore. A few pulled muscles in my back. It's my own fault, I guess. I had just gotten up, so I was half awake; I wasn't holding on to the handrail, AND I was wearing these very fuzzy socks which are slippery on the bottom. I won't do that again. I'll wear slippers with a tread on the bottom.

R. and I are about to go to Target to get a laundry hamper, so our utility room will look nice and neat for the social worker.

3 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

OUCH!! Get better soon!! - I loved the last post about the book. It sounds like something my husband would enjoy reading. It's neat that you get to pass it down.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ana and Russ! I love you!
Love your Sweet Pea!

Anonymous said...

You O.K., Ana?

Uncle Jim