Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

house beautiful

Well, I'm fine after my fall. A few bruises and a little soreness, but I'm fine. I was so thankful that I didn't have a broken bone right before our home visit with the social worker! That would have been hard to explain!

The social worker is coming tomorrow morning, and I think we're ready. This house has never been this clean! At least it will be clean for the Thanksgiving holiday too, so that's an added bonus. I got all the home study paperwork together too. I printed out our biographical profiles, and now all the papers are organized and ready to give to her. I'm sure I won't sleep well tonight, because I'm nervous and excited! I'm nervous that she'll ask some difficult or intrusive question, and I'm excited because this is a huge step forward for us. I'll be so happy to cross this off our list.

Please send prayers for success and positive thoughts our way...

1 comment:

Deb said...

Have a great time, relax and enjoy it. Hope you were able to get some sleep. Try to take pictures of the house now incase you need them for your photo books.

Praying it goes well.