Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 27, 2008

thanks, sbp

This is my 150th post! Amazing! Eli spent the day with his grandmama, and had a wonderful time playing outside and getting muddy. R and I actually went to the movies. We saw Fireproof, and it was awesome! We highly recommend it. We completely enjoyed it, especially since we hadn't been to the theater in several years. We even splurged and got popcorn, sodas, and raisinets, which we never do, and that was fun. The baby was very active during the movie. The sound was loud, and I think she was responding to that. After the movie was over, we had an early dinner of Greek food. Yummy! We had a nice Saturday.

And thanks for the card, secret blog pal! :)

4 comments:

Kevin T. said...

Wow - That looks like a great movie - I definitely want to see it. Sounds like you guys had a great date night!

Tiger & Kar said...

I've been wanting to see Fireproof. Glad to see a positive review about it. I'll probably drag Norm out on Friday for date night for dinner & a movie. I'm so glad you guys had fun - you deserve it!

Troy and Rachel said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed a night out! With baby on the way and one at home, it's going to get harder to get that time alone, so enjoy ever moment.

Beth said...

So glad you and Russ could get away for a movie and dinner - fun!